Sunday, April 1

Weekend on working life

It is Sunday evening now.

I realized something.

I felt 'alone' for the first time.

After arriving back from Ipoh (Cheng Meng), I went to do some errands today afternoon. As usual, I head down to shopping malls and all the crowded places. I went alone and get my glasses fix, my lenses, went to get my books that I ordered, went to get my meals and etc.

I felt different.

Ever since 2000, I have been doing my errands most of the time on weekdays. As am working on a 9-5 job, I have to do it on weekends.

The difference is that there are lots,lots, lots, lots more people in all the places that I've been. Kids, elders, couples, families, teenage, babies, mummies, daddies ... you name it.. they are all there.

Gosh.. when everyone has someone beside them and I have just me, myself doing my own errands. It does not really felt that good. I like to do my errands alone... actually, I love it. I can organize my own time, no need to worry about the companion I am with, I can leave as and when I want to plus I can also spend as long time as I want in places I love most.

Today,I quickly get back home and stayed in my room. I never felt that way before.

I used to love weekends. I longed for weekends. That was the time my ex would come look for me and that was the time I can spend more time with my family too. Well..that's past. Just that I never thought of that before. I never realized that I am alone until... well.. now?!?!

Well... the this is the working life and the single,bland,dull me on weekends.

1 comment:

  1. Well, want to meet up for lunch this weekend?

    ReplyDelete