Tuesday, March 20

Some Pig, Terrific, Radiant and Humble

SALUTATION!

Yup... Watch Charlotte's Web the second time.

First time round in Singapore, during december and now again.

Did I mention about my trip to Singapore in December? Hmm.. anyway, nothing much.
The usual...

But I DO want to talk about this place at Clark Key call Brewworks. This is a place for BEER! They brew their own beer and have several kinds of it. The place is great. I will definitely drop by there again.

Another best place for a beer is Paulaner Bräuhaus, located at Time² @ Millenia Walk. Nothing beat this place. L-U-R-V-E the place. The beer is the best there and best place for happy hour too. Weissbier is definitely my choice.

Of Coz, the No. 5 Bar at Emerald Hill!!!!!!! This place is fantastic. At least to me and Shirley. I can say.. it's our frequent happy hour place. Every single time we go Orchard Road during our day off, we stop by there before we head home. The drinks are okay... but the PLACE itself! Well, it's really really a cool place. There are endless of peanuts serving and the shells, you can just throw it anywhere you want! It is a classic, unpretentious speakeasy placeis housed in a Peranakan shop house. The bar in the main room displays spirits, beers and liqueurs etc. beneath a wooden platform. Drinkers can sit on soft cushions or recline on Persian carpets. I give it a 5Star.

Gosh.. was suppose to talk about Charlotte's Web... Look where had I headed to, BEER!! ArGhh.. craving for it at this very minute (sh continue the night out).

Anyway, back to Charlotte's Web.

Again, I shed a tear or two. It's a very touching movie, at least to me. A truth and unquestionable friendship from two unlikely mix up.

*Beer Crave*

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment