Wednesday, March 28

First Day - Work

I finally got a job.

My experience on the first day of work really make me think twice.

First of all, I got up late. Make sense. I am so use to sleeping late... go figure, the addictive drama series, I slept at 3-4 am. My alarm was set at 7am. I have to pressed snooze like 3 times. I finally manage to get up at 7.40am. It did get me perked up... straight up! Well I manage to showered, dressed, moisturized, make -up and make my bed all in 20 minutes.

THE TRAFFIC!
It could kill. Seriously. It kills.
I don't wanna get too much on it... it makes me stressful.

Arrived office JUST on time.
I must say the Endorsement Team is a very nice bunch. There's nothing much on so I practically fell asleep after a heavy lunch. Oh, the team went for SriThai. Spicy!!

Went off office right on the dot: 1730 hours
Traffic? MADNESS! I was frustrated and stressed up due to the traffic.
Was suppose to meet at Mont Kiara at 6.30pm with my friends. I only to manage to get there at 7pm

Happy Hour
Well, I think that was the best session of the day. We had like 6 jugs of beer or so and foods.
Thanks to San, Eli, Bin, Steph and Ivy. It makes me day.
I went back and slept at eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment