Wednesday, March 28

2nd day - Work

Got wee bit smarter.

I woke up earlier ( as got ample sleep ) and head out around 7.25am. Did my make-up and had breakie in the car. The time spent in car is shorter and time allocation is much better.

The hours at work seems shorter too. I got a few assignments in hand now. * SmIlz*
Gosh.. I learnt a bit more on finance now. * wInK*

Oh.. one thing. It is SO SO unfair. Why us, girls need to change our attire to work everyday? When most of the guys I know only change their work pants like once or twice a week!!! Plus they do not need to put make-up on!

O by the by! I HATE IRONING!!!!!!!!!!!! ( why most of the work cloths need ironing? )

Ps. Poor babe, san is sick... had her injection and in bed the whole day. Well, she blame that her 'devil friends' that caused her sickness. (BLekZ!!)

PPs.To all my dear friends (especially Penny,Grace and Janelle):
Please do NOT call me after 10.30pm... and you may call me at 8am now *Tsk*tSK*
Oh ... it only applies on weekdays. On weekends , go figure!!

Sleep time.
See !!! am sleeping early.

No comments:

Post a Comment