Sunday, March 25

Cd's

Well

I must say... spending the whole day watching drama series seriously KILLS!

Anyway, thanks to Eliza, I woke up at 12noon and get straight out of my bed, showered and had lunch with her.


All in all, I did my long overdue laundry, clean up my desk and drawers and alas, d/l my photos from my camera ( there are loads of people asking for their photos ... from CNY to BNE to PARTIEs to CONVOs and BDAYs). Well, I must say I had finish every single bits of it... so the problem now is to sort it out and distribute ( the trickiest part ).

Oh well. I bought a couple of CD's and...I can't get this band out of my head.. Help!




Introduced by Mr. Gavin Tang
Definitely will be in my Best Album list.

Along with it.. I bought ...

The Fray, How to save a life and Emi Fujita, Camomile Classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment