Monday, November 27

Yoga , Ipoh

My first time ever - Yoga!

I've decided my regular cardio is not enough and it's time for some stretching. I was first persuaded by San to take up Yoga. I am never good at stretching... no bending watsoever... until my mum told me that I had a stiff body and a rough waist line! It has nothing to do with slim and tall.. just that it's just plain RoUgh!

San had her usual lessons in Ipoh. One-to-one. She ask me to join her lesson and try it out. No harm done.. moreover, I wanted to tone up my muscles, exercise my spine and my skeletal system PLUS it would be just nice for all those celebrations coming up.

So the date was fixed at 10-11am today, one-to-two person lesson.

The strectching is HARD!!!

I need to emphasize on my breathing... my posture... and the bending!! Lastly to follow up with the steps... and San ( I might add ) is really good at Yoga. Balancing all this at one go... is kinda hectic.

We first kick off with the Sun Salutation or Surya Namaskar. That was the easiest. After that was hell. It really reach my limits but worth every minute. I can actually feel my muscles doing their job. I can't even remember all the names of the position as I put all my strength in concentrating on the stretching and breathing during the lessons.

Oh well, all I can say that it is worth it. My whole body ache.. especially on my thigh and my waist. I sweat and it felt DAMN GOOD.

Verdict = I will continue doing yoga.
Next lesson = Wednesday.
Time= ?
One-to-One. ( San = back kl )

(Wish me luck...)

_______________________________

ArGhhHhhh.....

My third night in Ipoh... I am B.O.R.E.D

Help me!! I am neither here nor there. I am so restless yet I am B-O-R-E-D.period.

Oh well... the next best thing = B.E.D

No comments:

Post a Comment