Tuesday, November 21

Cheated

I am definitely cheated!

I was called up for a coffee yesterday. He is Michelle's bro. He actually had persistently called me a number of times this year which I was rather busy to keep in touch.

The whole chat at CenterPoint was on motivation and your path towards a better life.BlAH bLAH ... bLAH....and it goes on and on Which actually contradict my believes... and the thoughts that I had. Oh well... he and another fren, both has their strong points. I was just curious why they keep on emphasizing on the success and entrepeunership.. etc etc. It was fine with me as I was still deciding on which path I should be heading to after I graduate.

They eventually asked me to attend this talk which was held in Sunway Hotel. I remembered that I actually keep on asking them what is the talk regarding about... and stuff to get more infor. They just vaguely touch on it and make me attend the talk.

GOSH! Never did I know that it was on MLM! DAmn!! I am damn pissed off. They shoulda tell me earlier RITE??

It's about this SYN on ONE TEAM. Seriously, they are loads of young man and woman driving BMWs and wearing black coats and blah blah.. those achievers like marquis and dukes will have the chance to go on stage and give talks and motivates and talk how great they had become by joining this WonDerFul and AmAziNg team... An hard and easy with short time to earn money... Hey.. do you know that working with SYN in ten years.. you can actually retired RICH! ( I need the definination of rich ?.. please do sense my sarcasm here..) DAMn! Actually even talking about it PISSED ME OFF!

And the fact this two fella actually tried to hide on the MLM thingy! ISh... what a SLICK! Damn!!

Those ppl who really knows me... I can't stand all this! I can't even sit still in the first place... and being caught in this SHIT is terrible.

Luckily, Grace called to the rescue. The JPG ( Janelle, Penny and Grace) rescued me. I sneak out half way during the talk and went for good Old MacD! Had a wonderful Happy Meal with lotsa wonderful amusing chats.

No comments:

Post a Comment