Wednesday, November 15

The receiver's anger

It's really an infuriating day.

Started out badly... dahlah tak cukup tidur ( nearly every single day !! ), plus never am a morning person.

ArggHhHHhhhh.... am damn fucking tired of this year... Just wish to end it ASAP. I am SO ready for the next journey of life.

I am in a desperate need of change. I can't stand stagnant at a place too long! ArgHhhhHh......Just not my day!

I know life aint all smooth sailing... not at all.. Just like a person in a deep tank full of water. Can't breath... grasping for air.. continuosly struggling..the more you struggle and the more you try to catch your breath to sustain it.

Well.. on the bright side, at least I might add that nothing could be much worse than it already is.

*BleHh*

No comments:

Post a Comment