Monday, November 13

Photo taking

Friday was our day to take our graduation photo and a talk given by the president of Utar on the route we will be heading to the outside world.. blahblah blah blah blah......

Oh well... I realized how close I am towards the uncertainty on where I should be heading. ArgghHhh.. Life is confusing enough.. and here I am, near to a point where decision need to be weighed and justify. YuCks! Hate it when I need to make such decisions. I tot the longer I drag.. the final decision will eventually come to mind. Guess not this time round...

Anyway after the talk, we gathered and took some photos. Guess wat I learned?
There is a certain angle in photo taking so that your face would not look 'big'. The trick is to turn your face a lil to your either right or left ( depends which left/right of the face is prettier ). A certain degree of angle... instead of looking straight ahead to the camera.

Thanks to Simpson and Angel for the tips... KEkEkKEke.



Picture taken on Thurs... BeBe's Bday. Her dear frens made a 'Miss World" for her to wear in class... can't help to take pix with her (:D) My only chance to get near with Miss World.



Pei Ying and me in the library.. waiting to get into the next class

Ps. both pix was taken with the face facing straight to the camera.



NOW... for the NEW slanted angle of photo taking....





Picture taken with the slanted/diff angle of the face while eyes focusing on the camera.


The same old bunch of friends... we are q-ing up for the photo taking session. The photos will be in our alumni e-photos and posted on our convocation day.



Simpson and I, having difficulty to post on the different angle.. He had been a dear... telling me which angle and so forth.. hehe.. alas..


So... angled or straight face pix better??

No comments:

Post a Comment