Tuesday, November 7

Lies

The thing bout telling lies, is that you will always have to keep lying... worse is that you WILL always need to remember abt what you lie.

Truth is simple. The memory of truth always stays in your mind eventhough it may be hidden or tangled up somewhere.

Guess.. I'll just continue lying... Ha! Just hope I remembered the lie I told when ask again in the future.

What's the lie?? Its no biggie...no biggie at all. Hahaa...Though secret it is ..for now but behold! as will let it out... hmm.. probably sometime end of this year. *WiCkedd*

Ish! Should be studying. Mid term is here. Oh well... this will be my LAST mid term exams.
HuRaaYyy!!!!!

Ta for now...

(come to think of it, I like to blog most during the exam time... I wonder why?)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:53 PM

    you're supposed to be studying ...


    BAAA

    ReplyDelete