Saturday, November 18

Me, myself and I

Issit a crime being single?

Every single time when I told people that I am single.. they will start giving me lectures on r/ships... singledom... opportunity... blah blah blah and the list just go on and on.

Even my mum started on me now. I can't even imagine that... 10 years ago, my parents actually forbid guys even to ring up my house. Damn... now a decade later, my mum was questioning me and worried about my future.

I just don't get it....

Not that I wanted to be single in the first place! Shit happens!

I can't say I am enjoying being single.. but hell! If the sparks and the butterflies feeling aren't there... why bother? I won't and forbid myself to settle for anything less.

So for now.. I am happy being with myself. Just until the right one comes along...

No comments:

Post a Comment