Sunday, November 26

Hurt

It's been damn fucking long.

I only realize it still hurts deep down inside. I really wonder why. Am I not trying to let go? Am I still hanging?

I can't go back... I never would and never will. It has cross the line. I won't turn back.... I have more self-worth.

I won't want to get hurt the second time. The first pain is still raw at heart. I won't head down to hurtful-ville to get hurt again rite o? So... it's N-O. I've drawn out from the triangle and dun ever plan to be back in it.

Hurt Once... Shame on you.
Hurt TWICE.... Shame on ME

I just wonder when can I restore the faith in love. I tried... believe me.. I tried. But it is just so damn fucking hard! Where is the sparks and chemistry? Will I know it? Will I feel it? Will I get hurt again? Deeper? How much more can I take? Security? or Pure Love?

If loving is so hard and painful ... why love?

No comments:

Post a Comment