Sunday, August 27

Shirley

I saw my dearest friend, Shirley online in msn yesterday night.

I realized I really miss her…A LOT.

I have not seen her more than.. well, a year or two! I have spent my three spectacular years in Singapore and most of those amazing memories involved her.

She will be back Malaysia this December with Erik too!!! I just can’t wait to spend time with her. We can just talk and talk and talk. There is so much that had happened in between.

Although I have not seen her for quite some time, I just know that once we sit down, all awkwardness and all the uneasiness will be gone. I guess everyone know this feeling. We have so much history together… we know and understand each other so well… it’s like you can just simply blurt out a sentence… she can instantly relate and knows!! It does not even matter how long the gap in between the meet up, it will just go away and we will be just concentrating on catching up.

Shirley is obviously one of the smartest gal I know. Oh… Of coz, she obviously have the looks! She is tough too. I am definitely happy and proud of her coming to be what she is now. We both quit roughly the same time, she then went to Sweden… and oh well, I came back to Malaysia, each pursuing different pathways of our life.

Oh gosh… I just really miss her so much. I always needed her by my side! I realized that I am one of the lucky ones that DO have such a friend that really will be my lifetime friends, no matter how far apart we are. There is nothing that stop our friendship. Just that simple.

HUGZ and KISSES

No comments:

Post a Comment