Wednesday, August 2

The Parcel

HA!

Had a perfectly good day… esp compared to yesterday!!

As on previous post, my car was blocked and worst was that I nearly flunk my Ad Comm Theory mid-term test. I never expect that whatsoever. I am drop dead. Ish!

Oh well.. Lemme begin on my good day!

I manage to find a good parking space… Seriously… much much better then yesterday. I can’t even believe it. Second time in a row. It is like hitting jackpot… finding carpark at that road is really hell. Plus, I was right on time.

Ha!

I went to class… refuse to drive out and eat lunch as my car was parked so nicely. HeEhe.. continue class as per normal.

I was heading to gym after class only to realize I have forgotten my iPod. So I have to head back home to take it ( am so use to have my iPod during exercising).

When I open the door, I saw one parcel on top of the drawer. I straight away knew it’s definitely for me. I perked up and GRINNED!

Wat else can I say! I straight away tear it open… I don’t have such patient to nicely open it!! ( ObViouSLy!!)

It was an i-Dog!!!!!!! And some snacks that I loved!!

HaHA….. HAHAHa… my day has come… my i-Dog!! COolZZ!!
Along comes with this cool winter cloths.. not that it is needed in Malaysia. Hey!! I got the same color in the iPod Socks! How crazy can one get!!

HAHAhahAHhaAha…

Say no more… picture time!!

The Parcel... snacks and the i-Dog

My i-Dog!!

Aint he cute??
Now... all I need is a name. Mike??Mikey?? Woofie??
Any suggestions... please.

No comments:

Post a Comment