Wednesday, August 9

Making a difference

I was listening to the radio when I was on my way to class today, Mix fm to be exact. The topic in the morning by the two DJs really perk my mind. They were discussing about the environmental issue, regarding how concern are we.

I mean yeah! a lots been said and told but no one makes any effort to correct the matter. Small simple fact such as asking for a plastic bag even for a small item that they bought in any convenient store and throwing rubbish out of their car etc etc.

The reason being even if I did not do it, some others will. Or worse would be, that is what the sweepers are for!

My point is that :
If everyone DO make a little effort it will sum out to be A LOT.
sikit sikit lama menjadi bukit!” ( CheWaahh… am typing in Malay)

If everyone make an effort and try not to use so many plastic bag and try recycle, don’t you think that the world will be a wonderful place.

As DJ say, “ Of all the creature in this world, we are the only one who have to power to make the world a better place to live in. Why can’t we contribute?”.

What is our purpose in this world?

Ps. Listening to Casting Crowns, Can Anyone Hear Her. This song really RoCKs!

1 comment:

  1. well... I am not talking abt you..
    but rather on general..
    It's your conscience talking... HAhA...

    Come to think of it... I remember seeing you trying to stuck a lollie wrapper in between the sits in class today.. LoLz

    ReplyDelete