Saturday, August 26

Hot/cold

Am still recovering from flu.

I really should start to change a few habits of mine. My flu, well, is my bi-monthly friend who comes to visits. I do quite often have their frequent visits.

Frankly,I am quite fed up with them. The sore throat irritation, the phelgm, the sneeze, the fluids, the ache over my back and shoulder, Of coz, not leaving out my constant coughing.

I decided to stop drinking ice cold drinks ( which happen to be my favorite ). I think I should rephrase... I decided to drink LESS ice cold drink ( I can't give up coke, can I?... No.. it would be terrible just to imagine not being able indulge oneself with a icy, fizzy, sugary drink a.k.a COKE ).

I did manage to find other alternatives. I constantly find myself with camomile tea, hot honey lemon and *sMilZ* coffee.
All hot Hot HOt.. and addictive.
Not to mention, it really helps my throat! Less cough too!

Come to think of it... life's like that too.
If something is not compatible with your needs ... there is always alternatives.

You might want it just because you know it's bad or just simply because you know it's not meant for you.

but once it strikes up your mind... there is actually lots of other alternatives that might even suit you much much better. Finally somthing you need and want.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:59 AM

    Wa...finally u realise that to 'drink less' cold drinks..haha
    U are a caffein freak now...hugz

    ReplyDelete