Saturday, August 19

Decisions

Life’s fragile to begin with.

Future is indeed unknown but everything we did in the past will affect our future. Choosing the right path to continue our life is a convoluted decision yet necessary.

A single choice you made today might change your whole life, your destiny.

Should we be waiting for ‘the sign’ to make the choice or should we sit and have an intensive self discussion.

Well, I think I’ll opt for the ‘sign’.

Base on my life, it’s always been the ‘sign’ or rather whenever it comes, it will. As said in the Chinese proverb ( ).

Now the problem is, what would the sign be?
IsH Ish..

A single note from no where? A single banner on the street stating “post grad” or a flyer that fly towards my face announcing job availability?

Hmm… whatever it is.. I think I should be concentrating on my exams first. HECK! I have like 7 papers this semester… Extra 3 compared to my other classmates. HECK! How will I be able to make it… my timetable is out.. I have no break whatsoever! 6 consecutive paper in one shot. This is so KILLING me… worse.. I have not even started studying.

*keeping my finger cross*

1 comment: