Monday, September 4

Compound = saman


Lucky or not..

I had my first exam of the semester today... and I refuse to comment anything about it. I am just glad it's done finally.

Oh well, I am short of cash this few weeks. I din need any money as I am always in da house and my ocassional indulge on coffee is on credit card due to the discount upon using the card. I din go to get any cash out either at all since I practically STOP going out.

I head on to eat my breakie after the test with my classmates. I checked and found out I have like 3 dollar notes left in my purse.. I search for some loose coins in the car and just enough for a RM3.50 mee and a RM1.20 drink.

As I was driving home, my mind started to drift away. I am really short on sleep and in desperate of coffee. I took the usual route back home.. while I was turning into Ikano for coffee the traffic was rather slow. I realized that it was a road block. It just slip out of my mind that I need to put on the seatbelt before turning into the road.

This is not the first time... the first time happen during the mid year. I just finish gym and head back home. They let me go with just a warning.

Wat similarity about the two times is that BOTH the time I din have any CASH with me at all.

The police ask for my license as usual. He took it and said my name out loud. He asked if I wanted a compound. My immediate reaction is " Apa tu?" *hEHhe*
Seriously, how am I suppose to know compound is saman.

I straight away start to look for loose cash. Hoping there is some around inside the car. I told him that I do not have any cash at all and only got a couple of dollar... RM4 to be exact, all in one dollar notes.

He took it.

I think me, being a student and always short of cash pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment