Saturday, January 13

Tourguide in Ipoh

Back from HongKong... catch a cold... Now back in Ipoh.

It's getting more and more hectic.. I can't even find time for my own! I have not been reading for quite some time now... hmm... and tomorrow I'll be going to Cameron Highlands!! YEY!! I have not been to Cameron for a long, long time.

The reason I'm back Ipoh is basically because of my mum's long time frens, where they did their nursing courses back in London, are in town. We brought them around and suggested to go Cameron for the weekend... esp I have not been there.. Hmm.. should be fun.

I have not been updating my blog.. hehe.. the Raub and Genting trip, the HK trip and etc etc.. So I might as well just post the most recent once eh ?!

Nahhh.. have not even start looking for job just yet. Refuse to face the reality. Am still having a good time... and hopefully I will get to go Taiwan next week ( or issit the following week?) with my dad for his business trip, while me and mum will be a leisure one... keeping my fingers cross.

Kay... pic time...less words and more visuals.



We are at a showhouse in Sunway Ipoh. My dad bought a house there.. and wanna show Uncle Robert the design and stuff ( they bought a summer house in Setiawan.. still under renovation and wanted to get more ideas ). From left : my mum, Aunty Pee Lee, her daughter (Ai Ling ), Aunty Eileen and me...O!That is Uncle Robert back there
(My dad is the camera man).
OO.. Aunty PeeLee from Melbourne and Aunty Eileen from Derbyshire, UK.


This is us... posing at the garden... haha.. sorta walking on the water... Ai Ling is a real fun! hAHahA My mum and Ai Ling posing in one of the famous caves in Ipoh...Kek Lok Tong cave!
The three good old long time frens.. chatting at the garden outside the cave

No comments:

Post a Comment