Thursday, January 25

A GOodDay It WAS!!!!

Ha!!!

Had an AmaZinG and WondeRfUL day yesterday.

It's just that its been quite awhile since I had so much laughter.. so carefree and what the heck.. I can be myself.. TOTALLY.

I went to my dad's office late in the morning to help out and then head out for lunch with my Form six classmates. We had an amazing time. We chat and chat.. will late in the evening. It's just superb. I miss them so much... Kuan Yee happily married with 2 healthy and lovely kids, Mee Yee and her beloved, Sher Phy.. there is so much to catch up on.

Later that nite, I met with Bin and gang. This is kinda a new place in Ipoh. The wine bar is pretty cool. I really like the environment there.. not too loud.. good atmosphere.. and guess what.. girls and wine!! We had a blast.. talking aoubt babies to marriage and last but not least, SEX! HAhA.. It's been quite some time since I such a good day!

AND I have not even finish yet... the CALL!! The call I have been waiting for my job application. The one that I am hoping them to call.. DID call! HeHE.. had a brief interview on the phone. HuREaay.. I'll be off to KL tmrw for the InterView!!!

WIsh Me LUck!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy.. wat a good day I had yesterday.. that is, I do not count on the the lack of sleep. I was awake until 5am. I could not sleep awake.. Luckily to end my day, Shirley, my dear old pal, was online.. we manage to chat until 3 or 4am. I was getting bit cranky in the head by then.. but just could not sleep .. not even a WINK!!!Oh well.. for such an amazing and wonderful day.. hehe.. I dun MInd!! Not at all.

HUGZ and KisSes...

1 comment: