Tuesday, January 30

The Quote

Who says that watching tv shows are a waste of time!

No doubt about the fact that I am so engross with Grey's Anatomy. It's really mind blowing. Ha!! Yup.. the 'Nazi' is real ass-kicker! She got the UmMph. Her sarcasm.. GosSH! Me LiKEY!!!

Oh well, what did really happen was that it really kick into me about some stuff. One of the episode ( I forgot which one ), Meredith did her usual voice over in the beginning of the episode quoted a very, very useful statement.

The quote by Benjamin Franklin, " Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today".

It totally struck me! Real Hard!!

I was really terrified. I was so in my comfort zone. I have been taking my own sweet time to look for jobs. I obviously had not been looking hard enough. Frankly, I have actually loads to do! There is an essay that I need to write, some questions that needed to be answered, some mails to post for application and more job search that I could have done... and I did NoTHinG!

I am just lazy! Hey!! worse... this time round.. there is no deadlines. I am not a student anymore.. no deadlines for assignments. No one to pressure me... and hell let loose. I LAZE! Seriously, I need to boost up my own initiative ( which I am seriously lacking of ).

Guess what did? GREY'S ANATOMY!!

I will start tomorrow! Yeah... I know it's contradicting to the quote, but Hey! I got a night out today. So, literally speaking, I am not free today, which means I have to leave it for tmrw!! So I'll start tomorrow... and N-O! I won't watch the show until I finish what I am suppose to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment