Thursday, January 18

Gym

Went to gym today. Yeap... finally! Have not work out for like a month.

Yet AGAIN! I forgot to bring a padlock for the locker. Seriously, I do not know why the gym I go give the customers such a hard time. We just wanted to work out.

I dun even shower there ( find it kinda dirty.. anyway my rack is like nearby, why do I need to shower there... when I can shower in my own private toilet). So practically the locker is just for my handbag and nothing else!

So practically, everytime I'll need to buy a new padlock at the counter. Damn! It cost like RM10. I mean... it's just a lame cheat. I mean... I am sure there are loads of people who forgot to bring the padlocks along to the gym. So they must be making quite a lot of at the booth there.

To those who is gonna sign up for gym... please.. check out those inconvenienced that would cause you unecessary nuisance!!

The work out is not that satisfying either. Ish.. there is this LOud and AnNOying gal who apparently works there ( She's new.. have not seen her around). She was WAY WAY loud.. and her pretentious slang! Gosh.. I can't stand her. I was working out at the far corner and I could actually heard her talking with another gal, despite the music PLUS my iPod was tune to the loudest. Should I complain to the managment? Hmmm...

Nah.. my coming back to the gym is not a good welcome though my body needs the exercise. Chinese New Year is coming... that means plenty of food!! HAhA..

No comments:

Post a Comment