Saturday, December 23

BuSy!

Ha! Been running about ever since I finish my last paper.

FReeEEee as A Bird... and busy like a Bee... Nah! Not for the Honey... but for the FUN!

I went Genting and Raub with my dear classmates. The trip was amazing and lotsa Funs!!!

After that trip, I went back Ipoh with a bad sore throat with an ulcer on the throat... *sIgh*

Head back to KL, bring Shirley, Erik and Gustav around KL ( Gustav first time to Asia ).

Tag along to Singapore with my parents to see the Flower Exhibition in Suntec City and shop around ... HAhah... got my First Mulberry bag there!! HurrRaY!!

And here I am... Still not finish yet!! Xmas is coming... New Year is Coming.. HongKong is coming... and maybe Aussie too!!

MuaHAhHAhHAhahahaha... Life is a blizz.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:17 AM

    It was fantastic to be in Asia and to meet you Wen! Many thx for the nice city tour and the time you spent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:41 PM

    Happy New Year...

    BAAA

    ReplyDelete