Sunday, January 28

Work?!

I started to look for jobs now.. I mean, naturally, since I graduated. I suppose it's the next thing to do. That is unless, I get married to a rich husband with 10 maids and a nanny so I can start my share in the heirloom and then.. just play mahjong till I am old.

So.. anyway, back to the real world. I F***ing hate it. The interviews, the never ending of filling up forms, the waiting, the questions, the anticipating... and it goes on and on.

Worse still.. the pay!!! Not to mention the ANNUAL LEAVE!!!

DAmn!! Cmon!! The pay already is way way too lil. How can I survive!! Not to mention on the Leave!! How can I go for holidays!! HOW!!! 14 days of annual leave.. Gosh!!

One interviewer told me to expect myself working monday till friday, fr like 9.30 am till 10pm for more then half a year. DAMN!! I am still single... how am I gonna get any DATES!! ( not that I have any now ) but STILL!! It's so unfair!!!

Gosh!! How am I gonna survive with that WEENY pay and the LIL offdays!!!

*SLaP* ( waking myself up )

Life is cruel.. but then.... what's life without any obstacles. Maybe it will turn out alright. I am really keeping my fingers cross here. I really hope I'll manage to find a suitable job for me.

Still jobless.. but looking bright.

Life is, actually, rather sweet. Just how you wanna see it!

HUGZ and KiSses

No comments:

Post a Comment