Saturday, October 7

Cheng Har

Right after I am back in KL,

I head down to Johor.

Cheng Har is getting married!!!!!!

Her hubbie’s family is in Segamat, which eventually means that the bridesmaids need to wake up very very very extremely early.

Cheng Har’s message to everyone of us “Be at my place at 5.15 am ok? Yeah I know it’s very early NO NEXT TIME ok ;) muaks ”.

I woke up at 4.15AM! Rushing to Cheng Har’s place on time so that we won’t be late especially before the groom arrive.

Of course, Cheng Har looks amazing.

After all the games and the tea drink ceremony, we head down to Segamat. It took around 3 hours or more to arrive there. It should be a shorter time frame but as there is quite a number of cars traveling together so we could arrive at the groom’s place together. Oh, it’s not that Cheng Har is marrying over there… just that CK’s parents are there and the dinner too. CK live in Puchong. *pHEw*

Gosh, I must say that it is tremendously hot .. the haze made a major contribution to that. When we arrive at CK’s place, we pretty tired already. I was, matter of fact, rather grumpy and easily agitated. I blame it on the heat and the early wake up. I definitely am not a morning person and it drag on till the afternoon.

Finally manage to head on to the so-called best hotel in Segamat to rest before the wedding dinner. It’s a total horror. Never before I seen such a room. It’s a total horror. Even the B&B I stayed in London a couple of years ago seems fantastic compared to this.

San, Eliza, Ai Lee, Gavin and I immediately decided we won’t stay for the night and will drive back home straight after the dinner. Reminding each other we will stay SOBER through out the dinner.

The dinner was alright until the Karaoke started. WoHoooOO… that really reach my limit. My headache began after a few songs. I can’t wait to head back.

Thanks to San, Eliza, Ai Lee and Gavin. They’ve been a gem especially when my headache started to kick in

Managed to get back home around 2am and slept like a PIG.

Ha… wat I learned is to keep reminding my close friends never to get married so far away AND not to get married so early in the morning.

Final note, I am really happy for Cheng Har. She deserves the very best and she found him. I’ve known Cheng Har for 6 years. She is really a great gal and I am really glad that she had finally found her love and ready to start another new journey of her life.

My Hugs and Kisses to both of them.

Ps. Pic later.

No comments:

Post a Comment