Thursday, October 26

Books and Cds

It was just last week, I went out for a drink with Sen Hau, my cousin.

He was the only cousin that I am close with. Reason being... we just 'CliCk'.

He suddenly brought up the subject why can't I borrow books to his sis. Obviously, we ended up in this big discussion that goes no where... which in the first place, his sister din even wanted to borrow my books. I, personally, think that Sen Hau just wanna brought it up for fun... and make my adrenalin perk up a lil... well it did !

It's not that I do not like to borrow books to people. It's just everytime when I DO... I will in the end regret it.

I remembered once, Tracy borrowed a book of mine, by Jemima J., I totally lurve that book. Oh well... to my horror, she returned a dried up book ( it really look like 'ham choy' to me).

She brought along the book to read in one of her flight. Unluckily, she forgotten to tighten up her bottle of water and eventually her whole cabin bag was wet, which include my book.

The thing is.. she dared to return the exact same book to me. HUH!! Oh well.. let bygones be bygones... I was not really mad at her but instead, I just keep a reminder to myself "NO NEXT TIME". Friendship is always first before a book, eh?

Anyway, there must be a few things that a person treasure most.... it might not be really expensive but just... because.. you treasure it.

There is another thing to... I learnt.. not to borrow CD's. A big N-O ( I also learnt my lesson well.. on quite a few occasions). What's the problem?? Can't they burn it and just return it. It's nothing personal... it's just my CD's!!

So that's it.. I love my books and my music. What's wrong with that!

Oh! In the end, guess who wins... HIM! He manage to con me to borrow my watch.
I met up with him yesterday for K-ok, he even told me he wore it to work. The nerves he got... *Sigh* (I wonder when does metrosexuality really kicks in... Guys! starting to wear female watches).

No comments:

Post a Comment