Thursday, October 19

DELiCiouS...

After the thesis, I am kinda busy with the campaign.
This is sorta like our last campaign as this will be our final smester and then we will be free!!



I was at my frens place the whole day today to do the backdrop of our campaign.



Obviously I need food.. as all the energy wasted on the cutting and painting.

Anyway... I sure am lucky to food. Not long after we started, my stomach is growling and grumbling. Obviously, I am hungry!! Grace offered to cook Maggi Mee. How can I not refuse! Especially someone will be cooking it!

Naturally the maggi mee is YummY.. I finish of the tea time with a COLD can of COKE!

It's drizzling during evening, so I decided to stay longer as the traffic will be quite bad plus the work seems like never ending.

Evening means DINNER TIME!!!!


I was worried bout my dinner.. later, Penny and Janelle invited me to had dinner with them. HehEHe.. and yet again... How could I not refuse!!! Adding to that happy news, Grace sis - Joyce who is cooking dinner at their unit cooked SouPy as well... and I LuRRVvEEee SoUp. Knowing that, my dear grace prepared us one big bowl of soup!!





Well.. yummy or not! hehe... the picture will do justice on it!!!


SEdAp!!

I am just so lucky!!
A simple meal.. with full satisfaction and appreciation.

THanKS!! *HUgs* to Grace, Penny and Janelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment