Monday, October 9

Back to class

It's good to see my friends... but not so on the lecturers.

Oh well, the witch is still teaching us this semester. Sorry.. no offense or anything.. I just don't really like her although she teaches pretty well... but I still can't stand her voices and her naggings. *UrGgHhhh....*

Worse is that my supposing thesis on the final draft is way due the dateline. I can't even face up to my supervisor. I am the laziest among the group. I am rite now struggling to get it done as I will have to pass up the whole final thesis on the 16 Oct. Which means I have no outings till then. I will be stuck at home day and nite to finish it.. worse.. her standard is pretty high. Oh well.. I dun really have any high hopes on this thesis already... but still keeping my fingers cross.
*CroSsing*

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:51 AM

    Wen, Ganbateh...!!! you sure can finish it on time. when you are determined to do so, you surely can. since she is a high standard supervisor, then challenge yourself to make it a high standard thesis...
    Wen... Sure can... =)

    ReplyDelete