Tuesday, October 24

Blood and Flesh

My parents is in town this whole hol week rather than us in Ipoh.

My mum and I went to visit her fren at Kelana Jaya today and head home around 10pm.
I was driving back home using LDP.
Coming near to the bridge at the OneU, this blardy black Waja, which was on the left lane speed up suddenly and cut into my lane.

I din notice there is a dead animal lying on the left lane... I guess the blardy black Waja tried to escape the path BUT obViousLy miss IT! In the end, the poor animal tumbled along with the wheels while the Waja cut into my lane.

TO MY HORROR, the blood and a few chuck of flesh splash to my left side of my car and my front screen.

Believe me, It Was Gross.

It never occur to me that I will ever knock a dog down while I was driving.
I even thought that if it really really ever happen, I will need to become vegetarian for one whole year or oh well, or half a year. I really love dogs. I will never be able to forgive myself if it ever happens.

But never once I thought that this very incident will happen. The blood and flesh of a dead dog ON my CAR.

Lucky thing, my dad was here. He helped on the clean up. I can't even look at it.. I nearly puke.

Eww!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment