Monday, October 16

Penny

*PHeWww*

Alass... I manage to finish my thesis on time.
Rushing the work and sqeezing it from a six months work to one week is one hell of a hectic and stressful assignment.

Well.. I am fReEEe as a bird... *SmILZ*
Of Coz, it would not last... the campaign is coming up and blah blah blah.

Anyway..celebrated Penny's bday last Friday.. my only outing during my rushing-thesis week. Reluctant to go at first due to the thesis ( freaking Out.. as I may not be able to finish on time) .. but on HIGH request from our birthday gal.
EhEEHhe... anyway.... how could I not go... we PlAyEd 'Frog.... JuMp... Jump...'.

We arrive the place kinda late... hehe.. we need to guy cake. And we waited for half an hour for a place to sit. We arrive at the buka puasa time ( wronG Timing ).

No matter wat.. we had a good time.. despite the waiting.. and I had 'SaNg Har Mee'. KEkKEkeEke.....

Anyway, photo time...
Munwai, Penny, Grace and Janelle
The BuncH
The TwO BEst BuDDies

Grace and Penny
Oh by the by, Penny's birthday wish : To get married earlier than me!
Ish.. and I am older than her... so not fair.. Here I am posting it to the world so it might not come true ( as they say.. the wish wont come true if you tell it out... ) .
*Wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment