Friday, July 28

Interview

Just got back fr a- sort of- interview.

My classmate told me there is an interview at Starbucks, Sunway Pyramid. Not much infor given, only to know the job is $500 and need gals who is above 5feet5.

I thought... oh well.. worth the shot. Just try.. $500!!. I thought it might be some show or sumthing like selling phones or launching things.

I went there late.. only to find a bunch of hot chicks there filling forms. They dress pretty good.. stylish and such... makeup are nicely done... Mind you, the guys there are practically drooling. The ppl who is sitting at Starbucks are all facing directly where the bunch of girls are instead of facing to their friends.

I manage to get the form to fill up. Only to know it's a model thingy. No wonder... all the hot chicks.

The form wanted us to state down our sizes and all, our height, marital status etc etc and experience. I was like , heck, wat experience?? I peep on other gals form. Oh wel.. I must say, most of them done lotsa walks and shows.

I put mine down - NIL.

As I hand in my details, I asked the interviewer on whats all this about. Only to find out that its a catwalk show. ArLlow?? Excuse me?? catwalk? I did not even know how to walk in a straight line. I have never been to any sort of modeling class..wat the hell am I doin there? GOsh! I wanted to leave... but heck... All the way there... might as well just finish it up.

Anyway I manage to get into the interview. This gal, I guess around my age, ask several ques :

Willing to wear skimpy cloths?
Smoke and drinks?
Willing to work at night?
Which day prefer to work?
Mind going to pubs and clubs?

( Wat kinda question is that... Cmon... just check out the question she asked... It like those mamasan asking the girls... get wat I mean)

After all is answered.. I left.
Chances of this job is NADA. I am no model material. If I should know better on what this interview thingy is all about...

Oh well, I wasted my time, carpark (RM6), petrol, my makeup,umm.. watelse... watever..

Anyway since I am in Starbucks.. How am I gonna say NO to coffee. I ordered and left with a cup of steaming hot latte at hand and left straight to my car.. sipping the coffee.
The only thing that I am glad about.

I am so addicted to coffee now....

* WInK*

No comments:

Post a Comment