Saturday, July 22

CLEaN CleAN

Ha... I do not know wat come over me.

I spend the whole afternoon cleaning up my room... a major cleaning!

I wiped all the surface in my room, including those switches. I vacumm the floor, mop the floor and even clean the air-con filter. In the toilet, I scrub the floor and cleaned up the shower place. I also sanitize the toilet bowl.

I spent quite some time de-dusting my precious snowglobe as well. The best thing is that I ironed my bedsheet and my duvet cover too. I figure out since I spend more than 10 hours a day in bed. I should make it extra comfy. If those who knew me well, I RaReLy iron cloths. The cloths I wear dun really need ironing and I really hate ironing!!

Ha... Aint I a good girl today!

pLUS I manage to satisfy my craving on Turkey Ham with Cheddar on Foccacia Bread.

*sUPerb*

My Spic& Span SnowGlobes!
My CCccleaned Study Desk!!
My Drawers and mini tv
Of COz!! My Ironed bed

No comments:

Post a Comment