Monday, July 31

BlaRdy KanCil

Ish!!!

I went to class early. I manage to find a good and LEGAL parking space on my first attempt. I tot it's MY day.

Sigh!!

After class, I went to took my car as my bunch of frens and I will be heading out for lunch ( as usual ). There is this bloody Kancil ( Her car is RED in color ) blocking my way out. I immediately call the no. that was stated at the note on the dashboard. The FuCKing phone was turned off.

I tried a couple of time... but with the same result. Am pissed...
Along came my bunch of tutorial frens... they happen to joke on wanting to shift the car away. I manage to take a picture of them.


Anyway.. they can't move it.. EhHE.. there are like 10 of us. Guess all of us have not eaten any thing yet...so I put a note " Please turn on your phone" at her window shield ( I said 'her' base on her car accessories).

We in the end sat on other car and head out for lunch. Until 2pm, I went back to see the damn car at the exact location.

Penny and Janelle told me to lepak at their house... until 4.

The car was parked there... this time round with a note " sorry, call this no."
I immedieatly call that no. and scolded her to remove her car.
The second time when she remove her car.

Hey! I am not being rude... I waited fr 12.30 till 4pm... I am kinda frustrated. She is being very inconsiderate.
I did not even scratch her car or anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment