Sunday, July 16

Eat Ate Eaten... Done!

Ha!


HeLp!! My addiction to food is becoming serious... more then ever.

I ate loads... hehe

I manage to have ( for the past 2 weeks ) :

Banana Leaf Rice
Sao Nam Vietnamese Cuisine
Beef Ball Noodle
Tau Foo Fah
Frog Leg Porridge
Soo Kee ' Sang' Prawn mee and Wat Tan Hor
Mediterranean Skewers
Loads of Japanese foods ( Luv It!!! )
Claypot Chicken Rice
Pork Ribs ( YuMmmY!)
Wagyu Beef ( AmAzIngLy Rare with Full satisFacTion! )
CrAb!! ( MuAhhAHhHAHah!! )
Nasi Lemak Subang
Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ( The Best Ice Cream ever!! )
Famous Amos Cookie ( *wink*)
Bird Nest
Dim Sum
TakoPachi ( YUMmmMy!)
Toast Bread & half boil eggs
Home Cook Food
Really good wine!
etc etc etc ( can't remember .... )

Umm.... Went ZOO!! Also manage to catch up with the movies... watched Superman and Pirates of the Carribean. Did Window Shopping... really "window shopping!". Am proud of myself that I did not spend $$$ on cloths ( Dad should be reliefed about this). UmmMMMmm.... in between it all, I also did my midterm exams... Hope I did well. Ha!!

Oh well... I had an amazing time.
( Have not go gym for like 3 weeks, guess it's time for me to do some exercise!! )

*Hugs*

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:59 AM

    Wa! But how about the curry mee at Ipoh? I am starving now!

    ReplyDelete