Thursday, March 9

Worries

I have been so busy with my own stuff this few weeks that I have neglected my niece.

What happen yesterday was that Shao Yi, my dear niece, still have Jaundice. She is already one month plus and her body is still yellowish in color. She had us worried when Hooi Ling brought her to see the doc and needed a further check up.

It stres up our whole family... my mum, my kor ( who was in Ipoh, rush back to KL at 1am ), oh well, practically the whole family except me!

I was out!!
I was out doing my assignments on the creative ads. I was with Jasmine, Simpson and the rest f my group mates doing up the mounting board and power point for presentation today. It took us the whole day. I only manage to catch sleep around 4 in the morning today and wake up at 8am.

*pHew*
Luckily I have a good reason so to speak... and not drinking ( which seems so frequent this days )

Oops, back to Shao Yi. She is alright in the end as the check up was out in the late morning. It get us all worried as Jaundice would be really serious when it due to liver. The worst scenario is that the baby might not be able to live up to 5 years of age and the percentage towards asian gals are much more higher than others.

How I know?? My kor did all the research in the net yesterday night to get to know more about it as there is nothing he could do anymore. Feeling remorse and startled with the fact, he keeps on seraching for more information... as much as he could get.

Who told me?? I was back home just now and spent some time with Hooi Ling showing her the ads we have presented early this morning. She cried while telling all about Shao Yi eventhough Shao Yi is cleared from the symtom.

I felt so bad that I am not there to give her my support. I felt so selfish... *iShH* wat else is more important then my family.

What am I without them??

*hugz*