Wednesday, March 1

Unexpected weekend

Last weekend was an interesting one.

I was suppose to be back to Ipoh after my mid-term test on Ad PR writing. Hitching a ride from Pei San and Eliza and be back to KL on Sunday evening.

As we were in Bidor (it's already 3 quarter ride to Ipoh), we decided to make a U-turn. We wanna watch the Leo Ku and Miriam Yeung Concert. Time already is running out as it is already 6pm and the concert starts at 8pm.






We totally rush back and change etc etc. Reaching to the concert at 8.10 and straight away bought the ticket from the counter there.

The show starts at 8.45pm. It was a sensational. Totally worth the ride back to watch the concert.

We head down to Luna Bar after the concert only to realize the bar close at 1am. *iSh* Do they wanna do business a not?? In the end we went to Bar Savanh.

We got there and Jessy came to join us. Guess what!! She is getting married!!!! The wedding ceremonial will in November.

Hmmpph... there is really loads on wedding dinner this year.. Hmmpph.. issit the clock ticking on me??

As usual the bar close at 3, we continue our drinking back at Lafite. Eliza and PeiSan cooked supper for us, or rather breakfast ( it's 5am when we started to eat). It is pouring heavily out there in the middle of the night, making it impossible for us to get Mamak.

We continue our drinking until 8am. I drove back home to sleep.

Sunday was a very saddening day for me. I dun even wanted to think about it. It's totally unexpected and so nostalgic. I spent the whole day in bed.

It feels like the world collapse down on me. Life is lifeless... and it continues till today.
I already tried not to think too much about it...

To sum it all, two words = R/ships Sucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment