Wednesday, March 22

Memories

I received a mail from Tracy the other day.

Was quite surprise...as we loose contact for a year or so.

She was my team mate last time in SQ. She and her dun really click at first. We are two different kinds.... so to speak.
But as we are team mates for more then 2 years, we slowly get to know better of each other and respected each other.

I still remember the time that we 'must' gather up after each flight once we arrived in the hotel. Tracy, Lina and me will always have a fag and complain about all the happenings in the flight. Gossips on pax or the juniors to the seniors... etc etc. That was the good ol' days.

We hang out when we are in overseas.. let catching up since we seldom meet up back in Singapore as we have other things to do.

We will just gather in one of the rooms and start blabbering on nothing and everything. Watching movies... drinking... laughing... eating!!.. YumMMy...

We do have good fun.

Anyway, Tracy... She is married to Ingo, a German guy who was posted in Singapore. They met each other in a pub. I still remember calling him 'Octopus'! haha... I never thought the both of them will ended up together.. happily married and so in love.

As I said to Tracy, God has his own ways...

I am glad to have Tracy as my team mate. I am glad to know all the wonderful friends that I have met in SQ... eventhough some of them are really bitchy!!

There is You Yun, who really takes care of me
Cyndi, nice in her own way.
Shirley, Gosh. Wat would I be without her
Angela, she is too sweet
Lina, her thoughtfulness
Sylvia, the party gal
Tracy, Muakx
Linda, the prettiest LSS ever
Kelvin and Mark.. my LS,
Andrew, nice fella
Ian, my boss!! haha

and lotsa lotsa more....

Hugz and kisses to all of them ......

No comments:

Post a Comment