Monday, March 13

Recuperating

GOsh!

My mum wrote me a long letter.

This really is something new.

This is all because I am facing in this deep dilemma. She is trying to let me see things on her perspective and trying to clear up my shit.

I really am touched and appreciate it but then.. It does nothing to help me. I realize that I, myself, need to get up on my own. I am trying ... I really am trying.

I told my parents, that I would like to further my studies elseway ( as long as it's out of Malaysia! I dun care anyway ). They 100% agreed. I am so relieved.

I am not the type of person who will stay at one place too long. There is too much in this world to experience. Too much to see, do, eat etc etc. Why strand yourself in one place. There is only two thing that keep a person tied down.. future and family.

The future that I am heading towards is crashed to bits. I was in the crossroad. So lost...

I think I got myself a path that I can lean on to.. to hope and dream. Or better yet, to begin another new life elseway. I am not running away. It's just there is nothing for me to look forward to in Malaysia. My parents will support me in watever path I choose, this assurance has make a big difference.

I am now now recuperating from the SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment