Tuesday, March 21

Maturity

Got it from a Friend of mine

As I mature..

I've learned that you cannot make
someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
(Love sucks...)

I've learned that no matter how much I care,
some people are just assholes
(I just dun get it... sumtimes why bother... but I realize there is lotsa frens out there for me. I am so touched and happy getting to know them... even sumtimes they are such rascals and a pain in the ass *wink*)

I've learned that it takes years
to build up trust and it takes
suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
( Yup, it just can destroy it within seconds...)

I've learned that you can get by
on charm for 15 minutes.
After that, you'd better have a big willy
or huge boobs.
( so true... look at me now... no one to cling on to ... hey... but this is who I am... take it or leave it)

I've learned that you shoundn't
compare yourself to others - they are
more screwed than you think.
( I think I screw more... my life is in a mess...)

I've learned that you can keep vommiting
long after you think you're finished.
( yupyup.... it just continues... *sicKening*)

I've learned that you we are responsible
for what we do, unless we are celebrities.
( no comment on that)

I've learned that regardless of
how hot and steamy a relationship is at
frist, the passion fades, and there had better
be a lot of money to takes its place.
( well it better be... someone should tell me earlier on this... iSH iSh)

No comments:

Post a Comment