Friday, March 3

Troubles... please do go away!!

I am taking things real slow....

Trying to enjoy ... desperately trying... I finally find my most relaxing and stress-free is when I am exercising!! and after the hectic work out.. I will head down to grab muyself a cuppa hot steaming latte!

I will feel that all my troubles are freed and released... Oh well, at least for a few hours for the day.

The reason I work out is just because I needed it. I am active in sports while in school. When I grew up, my mum always emphasize on working out... not because to stay in shape.. practically for health reasons.

Right now, I am more towards 'trying to release my troubles' period. Oh Boy, am I desperate.. I find myself heading gym almost everyday. I want the trouble to be out of my mind... and trying to focus on something else.

I also am trying real hard to focus myself on my assignments and plan my time. ( I don't usually do that!!) so I do not have too much to think and I definitely hate to wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep back... Oh BOy!! That is the worst. My mind will keep thinking of the troubles that has been haunting me this past week.

I can't bring myself to face it.. yup... I am trying to avoid it.. Hoping it will go away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment