Tuesday, June 3

Nightmare Runaway

I am stuck in Library now. Truth be told, I do not want to be at home alone.
I had this very very extremely creepy nightmare the other night. I can’t really remember much just bits and pieces of it. The dream was extremely terrifying. All I remembered is that my very own room in 170/7 Land st is occupied by something else other than me. The weather over here ain’t helping too. It’s been raining nonstop for like 5 days and cold too. It just add on to the eeriness of the whole thing. It’s just weird.

Anyway, I occupy my daytime (when no one is at home) in the library now. At least, hanging out in the library left me nothing to do except to read on my notes for exams which is a good thing, I guess. So am in library from 8am till 7 pm. HA! Obviously! Surprisingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment