Saturday, May 31

A Sat at library

Am in the library today. Been a struggle to concentrate on my studies at home as there are loads of attractions. There are the TVB series, the Season 2 Heroes, The girl with a dragon tattoo(book) and of coz, my beloved bed. Did I mention I absolutely adored my quilt, it’s so comfy and cozy. Once you in it, you never wanted to get out of it especially on this cold rainy weather.
So here I am am. Of coz, I head to Merlos on the secondfloor to get my wake up booze. A flat white and a toaster ham and cheese croissant. It is definitely a good breakie. So here I am still reluctant to get on with my studies. Ended up blogging.
Ha! Perhaps a dinner gathering tonight for a Korean style bbq tonight. Hmm.. Sounds wonderful! Will see! Will see. Need to get back on my reads now. Sighz. I have two more exams both weight 40% of my total marks for the subject. Worse is that the exams took place during one on my birthday and another is on the following day. How suckie is that!
Counting the days till am free again. Hopefully I get the permission from my mum to head back M’sia after the exam. I initially will only plan to head back home at the end of this year but I miss home so much. Sighz. So am kinda like asking if it’s wise of me to head back for a month during the break. Hmmm.. will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment