Wednesday, June 11

It's My day!!!



Haha.. Happy Happy Happy!!

Gosh!There is so many mishaps happening this few weeks plus I was busy with my studies on my exams. I am not really in the 'mood'... until today! Everything turns out 'alrite-o'!!!

First of all, my delivery from Victoria Secret arrive. My first online shopping!! Love it loads. Of coz, it's sorta like my bday pressie from Onnie!! I got new sleepwears, a few pants and tops and undies!! HAhA!! Cool eh!! It's on sale and it's totally worth it. Not forgetting a wonderful bag for my bday from Onnie!


My result on the tedious course was out(the one I have been blogging constantly about). The result is not that impressive but totally much much more than I expected. :D. I score a 64.4& and it is 0.6% to get a GPA 5. I emailed the lecturer and ask to confirm if I would get a 5. He replied today and say YES!!HAHA.. Another big thing that I should be happy about.

O!! O!! And finally my laptop. Did I mention I have some milo spillage onto my laptop and my keypad was not working??(I din dare mention to korkor, he has always been complaining on my mishandling on laptop). While I was doing some intensive search as I do not want my family to know, I realize that korkor actually take the full warranty that even cover spillage (he bought the laptop for me and he must have known that I am prone to accidents!! Hmmpph).I finally manage to call the servicing counter from Dell and they came up to my place and got it fix!! It took likes 3 minutes to change and TADAHHH!!

Everything is back to norm!!And it's just 1 pm.

HA!! MY DAY!! I am so extremely happy I can't concentrate on my studies anymore. My patience to wait for a bright chirpy day has arrived. I know and realize that mishaps and sad encounter will happen but it is just how you manage the situation and in the end, the reward will be impressive and totally appreciated and worthwile waiting for.

HUGZ. I know this is lame.. but heck!! Life is beautiful..even during it's down moment!!

Thanks to the divine above.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:43 PM

    hey... am glad u r happi :-0

    Al aka Ex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:41 PM

    love your new LV bag!!! I want one too... :P

    ReplyDelete