Saturday, June 28

Full Meals on a Saturday

There is a reason why I always look forward to weekends. That usually means food and fun. Let me start of with a morning saturday breakfast.

I head to Sunnybank for Taiwan Breakie. I had soy milk and mee suah. Yummy Yummy to the brim. Another one of my favorites is : 'fantuan' that consist of glutinous rice wrapped with you tiao, pickled mustard and pork. It’s chewy and crunchy at the same time, and I love them. I also loved the egg tart that we bought near by. Gosh.

For lunch, five of us head down to Portside and had Japanese Lunch. It's perfect. Nice environment. I've never been there before. I always head to the Sono in the city but first time to Portside. The view is amazing and the food is as always - yummy. I had myself a Bento Set. It's rather pricy lunch but totally worth it. I sincerely regret to take some photos of the amazing bento set and the view at portside. I, as usual cannot resist the tempatation and gobble it all up forgetting the camera which is in my bag.

For tea time, we went back sunnybank to buy some groceries while Onnie went to do his Haircut. May and I could not resist the temptation of Ice Milk Tea. Ha! Perfect-O!

Saturday dinner. Ha! We had another gathering at our house. We made Dumplings!! It's was fun fun fun. May cooked Yam with Sago Desert and Fried Prawn Balls. Grace made dumplings for all of us. Me? I helped here and there, nibbling here and there, kepoh here and there.

Me and Grace

Me. Grace and May

If you are wondering, Yup! My tummy is getting rounder and my thighs is getting bigger. Ha! I will be doing exercizes soon.. Oh well.. Soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment