Sunday, March 16

Bicycle

I am a proud owner.

I have decided to get one since December.
Gosh. I must say bicycles in Australia is really damn expensive. Gosh! A normal one cost around $200 equivalent to RM600 and that does not even guarantee good condition for long term usage.

A good quality racer could cost up to $11,000. Crazy ain't it. Around a price of a car. dammit.

I had been looking for one eversince I arrived back Brisbane. On Saturday, it seems to be an all stock 20% off on Riders. I took the opportunity and get one good deal. I got a really cool leisure bike costing $319 (my mum will kill me spending that amount for one damn bike). Anyway, along with it I had to buy a ridiculous looking helmet for protection, front & back light and a chain lock. I'll be cyclying to uni. It's around 3 km ride. That is when I am able to master the skill perfectly safe to cycle on the roads.

Well, not that I do not know how to cycle. But it's been ages since I cycle or even owe a bike. Ha! My bike got two gears, font and back. The back has up to gear 7 and the front have up tp gear 3. I need some practicing on shifting gear. The place I live has loads of bicycle pathway that made it pretty easy and convenient for me to cycle. I'll be cycling away.... RinG RIng!

No comments:

Post a Comment