Tuesday, March 25

Life is Beautiful

It's tuesday.

Boy! Does the long weekend past by before I manage to grab it.

I had such a wonderful weekend. The best moment I had happened yesterday evening.

I went for a ride on my new bicycle alone. Some solitary moment of myself and my iPod. I find myself cycle along the river heading towards QUT and to SouthBank crossing the goodwill bridge. Such a breeze it was that day. The evening breeze was wonderful. I enjoyed each and every moment. I rested and lie down beside the SouthBank man-made sea-pool and gaze at the big blue sky. Sounds of children shouting and laughter to be heard from the pool.

At that very moment, my iPod was playing 'Life is Beautiful' by Vega 4. It just make it more amazing. The lyrics and the music just suits the ambience that I felt.

This very lyrics took my heart " Life is beautiful, but it's complicated, we barely make it.We don't need to understand,There are miracles, miracles".

I guess life itself is a miracle and every issues that arises has different perspective. It just depends on how one wants to see it. The sun will continue to shine, the sky that I am staring at the very moment was total blue without a speck of clouds to be seen. I believe that Life is Trully Beautiful and there is no other way round to it.

After the ride, I went back home and get ready for another gathering at our house. There are leftovers from the BBQ yesterday in Roma Street Park. Quite a big group it was, around 20 of us hang about in the park for food, chats, laughter and games in the evening. The remains of the food was with us and decided to finish it. Seven of us gathered again and had a blast. Pizzas, chicken wings, paties , breads and Mei's lovley cream puff and a few glasses of booze. This is how my weekend ended.

A blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment