Monday, October 8

Walking in the Rain

I get out of the boring seminar.

Practically, the lecturer read word to word from the given notes with his monotonous tone. I could fall asleep with his slow and dull voice.

Okay, I admit that I love Indian style of speaking English.... I find it very very SexY! HEhE.. I fell in love with the tone when I first watch "Heroes". The very beginning of the first episode when Mohinder Suresh starting the very beginning of the fantastic TV series. The deep indian tone still strong with perfect english speaking accent.... *WooHooooOO*

Unfortunately, the lecturer's accent is a another story all together.

I left around 6pm and decided to take CityCat. On the way to the pier, the thunder and lighting take over the sky. I sighed... what bad luck. The rain started to pour down heavily. I started to hasten my walk.

At least the wait for the ferry ain't that long.

Not long after, I get off at my stop. Others have umbrellas! I don't. I wonder if they check the weather forecast everyday or just happen to bring umbrellas. I walk pretty fast heading back towards my apartment.

I am already half wet.

What surprise me... is that I kinda enjoyed it. Walking under the rain. Haha... It's like 'you dun give a damn anymore'. Letting it be.

:D

Sometimes, things turns out pretty much alrite... just how you are willing to see it.

ps. I went home and straight for a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment