Tuesday, October 9

Arrival of the Parcels

Gosh.. I have been waiting for the arrival of the parcel since I am in Brisbane.

The two parcels are basically sent to Brissie the day of my departure to Brisbane. It's sent through by Post Malaysia. Heck, It's cheap even by shipment. Costing only RM120 for around 37 kg (two parcels). It's definitely the cheapest.

The parcels actually consist of shoes, books, accesories and odds and pieces (photo frame, post-it, pens etc etc). Nothing important or urgent. I mean, I have it and not using it will be a waste since I am in Brissie. I figure, rather than buying over again, why not sent it over.

It took a rough 3 months plus to arrive.

Everything is in tact. I got all my shoes!! I must say my room is becoming more and more 'me'. HhAhA.. Yey!!

Although, there is a broken frame :'( I am just happy that it finally arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment