Wednesday, October 31

Birds

What does uni and Parks have in common??

BIRDS!! And they are everyway.

I love parks... I really do but as usual, every likings there sure is a down part of it. For me, it's birds. I literally, do hate birds... or more precisely I am scared of birds.

I was in the uni, having my cuppa flat white at the cafe. I was enjoying the weather and the surroundings while reading my notes (preparing for exams). I suddenly felt that there is a pair of eyes staring at my direction viciously. I felt uncomfortable and look up. A pigeon is staring right at me, either that or at my direction. The pigeon slowly shifted the angle and tried to have a better look by coming towards me and using one eye to give extra focus.

GOSH! It scares the hell out of me. I pick up my stuff and head back in to the library.

I like outdoors. I love the wind blowing and the trees wishy-weshing. Gives a sense of change and the wondrous of nature. But HECK the birds is the trouble. The birds are everyway.

I dislike ...Correction. I hate them immensely. I dun like the feathers, their claws and definitely hate their eyes. I hate their gaze, I hate their long, vicious gaze the most. Heck, even describing it gives me the eery.

My hatred on birds started from my nightmares that I have during teens. I was in a big field, right at the slope of a mountain peak. I was enjoying or playing ( can't remember much on the details). Suddenly there is a flock of birds emerging out of no where, their wings and pecks is all that I felt. As usually dreams do, the memory was hazy but the feelings and emotion that you encounter in dreams are so intense that it could haunt you the rest of your life. That is what the birds do to me now, it haunts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment