Thursday, October 11

Spring / Summer

The weather...

it's HOT! The heat... Gosh... winter come and go... spring zooming cross... I can't even imagine how will the summer feels like... Oh wait, I won't. I'll be back in Malaysia. Lucky me. I can't stand the heat.. *HAhHA*

I was in the seminar class the other day. Anne, our lecturer was talking about culture adaption. She mention that when one heads off to another country or city, he or she normally will take at least 2 years to adapt and accept the culture at the new environment. That's just a rough figure of year in most research based study. It does not matter if it's heading back to your hometown and going away. It takes a around 2 years.

If that is really the case. My life must be hell messy and Gosh! Please, people, mind my moodswings! *KEkE*

O by the by, there are things I do not understand Australians:

why they like to go bare foot walking around the streets and lecture halls?

No comments:

Post a Comment